Re: [ARSCLIST] What brand of DVD/CD burners do people like nowadays

Hi Tom!

I asked about the plextors on the arsc list a while back and I couldn't find
anything better than plextor so i bought a plextor 800a which is ide. I think
it is a rebranded pioneer. I have burned quite a few dvds and cds with
satisfying results.

Erik
Notre Dame Archives