Re: [ARSCLIST] Same thing both sides

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger and Allison Kulp" <thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx>
> A couple,but I can top that.I have a copy of "Musicmagic",by Return to
Forever.On side 2,is pressed side 1 of "Band On The Run".I also have an
unintentional 1967 split 45,by Cliff Richard    Our  Story Book",and The
Supremes "Reflections".

And bringing this back to 78rpm...

1) One side of some Canadian pressings of the 12" "Rhapsody In Blue"
is the ACOUSTIC original...not the electric later/more common recording...

2) I have a Compo-pressed disc of the Nat King Cole Trio, on which one
side uses an ethnic side with a very similar matrix number...?!

The kicker here is the title on the label of the mis-pressed side:
"This Will Make You Laugh"...?!