Re: [ARSCLIST] Archeophone

On 19 nov 2007, at 22.47, Farrington, Jim wrote:

The citation below is for a review of the cylinder site at UCSB, not really of an Archeophone. However, if someone sends me an Archeophone, I'd be happy to review it (as long as they let me keep it). If you still want a copy of this review, let me know offline and I'd be happy to send it to you.

Ah, thanks. This was the only reference (that seemed to be useful) from a Google search and it gave the impression of being better than it was then.

Kurt Nauck has kindly indicated that he may be able to provide some contact information of some users that will help meet this aim.

Many thanks, Darren