[ARSCLIST] Archeophone

Hello.

Does anyone have a copy of this they could let me see (plus any other reviews of Archeophone that are more "learned" that "wow, look what these guys have done?"

I don't have a MLA/Muse account or belong to a faculty that is.

Separately, in order to get more information on this product, I have sent several mails to the gents behind Archeophone (seems to make sense as I am based in Europe) but they don't seem to be very communicative.

Farrington, Jim. Cylinder Preservation and Digitization Project (review) Notes - Volume 64, Number 1, September 2007, pp. 121-123

Many thanks, Darren