From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List on behalf of D P Ingram
Sent: Mon 11/19/2007 1:30 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Archeophone

Hello.

Does anyone have a copy of this they could let me see (plus any other
reviews of Archeophone that are more "learned" that "wow, look what
these guys have done?"

I don't have a MLA/Muse account or belong to a faculty that is.

Separately, in order to get more information on this product, I have
sent several mails to the gents behind Archeophone (seems to make
sense as I am based in Europe) but they don't seem to be very
communicative.

Farrington, Jim.
Cylinder Preservation and Digitization Project (review)
Notes - Volume 64, Number 1, September 2007, pp. 121-123

Many thanks, Darren