Re: [ARSCLIST] computer audio

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rollin' Recording" <lou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I know someone in this savvy group can help me. I have transferred an audio
file from one computer to another. My computers are networked together.
When I open the file in the computer to which I transferred the sound, the
playback is slow. This only happens on one computer on the network.
I tried burning the file to disc on the originating computer. When I play
the disc back in the offending computer, it plays slow too. I would
appreciate any words of wisdom.

File formats...?!

...stevenc