From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rollin' Recording
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 3:27 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] computer audio

I know someone in this savvy group can help me.  I have transferred an audio
file from one computer to another.  My computers are networked together.
When I open the file in the computer to which I transferred the sound, the
playback is slow.  This only happens on one computer on the network.
I tried burning the file to disc on the originating computer.  When I play
the disc back in the offending computer, it plays slow too.  I would
appreciate any words of wisdom.

Lou Houck