[ARSCLIST] Commercial - New auction list now available - a Garage Sale!

Hi Everyone,

We're moving our entire record inventory to a new warehouse, and cleaning out the garage where it had been stored for years.  Time for a Garage Sale - and here are some of the highlights:
*Five inch concert cylinders

*Brown wax cylinders

*Fourteen inch Pathe discs

*Vogue picture records

*A selection of RCA Program Transcriptions from the 1930s

*A collection of unusual 1920s labels

*Monarch and Victor Grand Prize records

*Many historical, personality and popular vocal 78s

*Lots of books, including the Edison Phonograph Monthly reprints

*Vintage sheet music, including rags and cakewalks

*More Jazz and Blues rarities from the Elwood collection

*Hundreds of regular jazz and blues 78s

*A fantastic library of blues books

*Jazz 10" LPs and 78 rpm sets

*Dance bands from the 1920s and 1930s

*Pre-war country and hillbilly records

*Postwar blues, Rhythm & Blues and 1950s pop and rock

*Sermons, spirituals, gospel and sacred selections

*Children's records, all in original colorful sleeves

*The new "Classical Curiosities" section

*Acoustic and electric classical selections

*Classical books and magazines

*Popular and classical series Edison Diamond Discs

*Electric Edison Diamond Discs

*Edison Blue Amberol cylinders*And the highlight - more of the Edison Diamond Discs, brand new and unplayed, from an early Edison dealer's new-old stock.

Be sure to visit our website and turn to the "What's New" page for more information and a picture gallery of some of the highlights.

Interested?  If you have not already received a copy of our list, just ask for one!  We can send a printed copy by regular mail or a PDF copy by email - let us know which you prefer.  And if you have never received any of our auctions before, be sure to ask for the New Bidder Discount Coupon.  Thanks, and have a great Summer!

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com
hawthorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx