Re: [ARSCLIST] Commercial - New auction list now available - a Garage Sale!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hawthorn's Antique Audio" <hawthorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Interested?  If you have not already received a copy of our list, just ask for
one!  We can send a printed copy by regular mail or a PDF copy by email - let us
know which you prefer.  And if you have never received any of our auctions
before, be sure to ask for the New Bidder Discount Coupon.  Thanks, and have a
great Summer!

Did you, in fact, already send me the .pdf file of this...?