[ARSCLIST] blooper samples?

I am going to be interviewed by the NPR radio show "On the Media," and today the producer surprised me with a request for recorded "bloopers" of note -- the first time X, the biggest X, the most famous X, that sort of thing. I already have Edison's "Around the world on the phonograph" file.

If anyone has other sound file examples to pass along, I'd appreciate it. This is a rush request. I apologize for that, but the producer just asked for illustrations.

Thanks,
Michael
--
Michael Erard