Re: [ARSCLIST] blooper samples?

Here are some sources of some radio bloopers:

www.earthstation1.com/Broadcast_Bloopers

www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/fungames/bloopers.shtml

There are "blooper reels" floating around just about every radio and television station and network, including NPR. The producers ought to be able to lay hands on one or more of them with a handful of telephone calls.

And in this Internet era, lots of them are online. A Google search on "[name of network] bloopers" will find several.

John Ross