Re: [ARSCLIST] Cedar

D P Ingram wrote:

I think there was a permission problem I have fixed now.
It would be better if you were to mail me an audio CDr with before and after samples of the recordings which I would be prepared to evaluate.

If you want to take me up on this offer, then lets move this off list to private email so we aren't taking up list bandwidth.

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.