Re: [ARSCLIST] Cedar

On 21 maj 2007, at 03.06, Richard L. Hess wrote:
I would suggest for tape hiss type noise removal that Algorithmix Noise Free Pro is also an excellent choice. I have not evaluated the pro version of Algorithmix's disc cleanup plug-in, but the Sound Laundry version does not come close to Cambridge.
Thanks. It gives the impression that maybe there won't be any real benefit over my existing (software) tools then from a brief perusal, but I will also examine this further.

Cambridge is waaay above the Cedar boxes in what I've heard...but then, I don't do discs although I keep learning about them by osmosis at places like ARSC conferences and Graham's and Gilles's labs.

Thanks. I appreciate your input.

Darren
---
Darren Ingram (darren at ingram.fi / www.ingram.fi)
Provider of many things including research, media, innovation and consultancy services.
040 738 5292 / +358 40 738 5292

"Insert pointless, humo(u)rless quotation and ASCII art here"
"Insert lengthy, boring and meaningless corporate and copyright disclaimer here"