To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Record databases--was: MP3 player for public

!

Yes, that has been done. But, until one then a) tries to eat one's own dog food with actual real life examples and b) let people who know a lot about this stuff/have perhaps their own pet hates and likes and their own peculiar way of doing things kick the tyres you cannot really see that. That is what is being worked on presently. It is then easier to add certain fields if demanded.

Darren