Re: [ARSCLIST] Record databases--was: MP3 player for public

On 26 apr 2007, at 04.23, Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:

2: E-address of another person thinking of the same sort of thing (as "Project Gramophone"...) Jon Noring <jon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Thank you. I have sent him a mail.

Later on, I can send you a VERY partial database comprising about
20,000 of my own half-vast shellac archive (labels & catalog numbers
only so far...)

Thanks. Or, of course, if the system is as good as I want it to be, you might be wishing to input the data so others can build upon it. The idea is that, for example, user X might have part of the information and user Y might have access to archive to add "taken off market on X" and that way we build and build on the quality information.

But first I have to get something working !!

Thanks, Darren