Re: [ARSCLIST] MP3 player for public

No. I've not tried that service but I will look. Anway development is slowly ongoing but it might give some other ideas. Thanks Darren

On 25 apr 2007, at 15.18, Jeffrey Kane wrote:

Have you ever used GEMM.COM? The purpose is different (sales) but it would
seem to be a good paradigm for what you seek to do. It still doesn't solve
the issues of 'moderating' and verification of submissions, however.