[ARSCLIST] LOC Recording Laboratory poetry albums

I'm hoping an LOC employee on this list can help out here. I have here a few of the excellent LOC Recording Laboratory LP albums of poetry. Excellent in content but beaten to death in condition. I'd like to know if this material was ever issued on CD or if there is a way to get a CD one-off to replace a beaten-to-dirt LP? Feel free to ping off-list and thanks in advance.

-- Tom Fine