Re: [ARSCLIST] Paper leader tape

In other words, yes, the product is obsolete.

On the other hand, I've had several instances of oxide laminating to 3M plastic leader tape and ripping off the backing. "In the day" paper was preferred, though I never understood why. Now I do.

Agreed. I am currently running into this problem with a project I'm working on. I would much rather fix broken splices than deal with delaminated tape..

-Matt Sohn