Re: [ARSCLIST] Interesting Copyright Article

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger and Allison Kulp" <thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx>
> http://slate.com/id/2152264

Which, basically, tells us what we (supposedly) already knew...
that in the 21st century we are ruled by corporations!

If you have any doubts, simply quit paying your phone bill...
while there are other companies willing to provide telephone
service, your phone company owns the wires! So, if they elect
to disconnect your phone, NOTHING can come in via their wires.

This isn't a totally accurate post, since you could (in theory)
get local telephone service via your cable TV connection, or
via satellite...but you know what I mean...