Re: [ARSCLIST] Edisoniae--was: The Incompetence at ENHS

OK,but why not let somebody else put out the material
as commercial reissues? RCA Victor,and EMI had no
reservations about reissuing acoustic material during
the Lp era,so there was a market for it.There were all
sorts of enterprising people who started up small
independents in the 50s,are you telling me there would
have been no takers for the Edison catalogue ? Or did
they simply not try ?

                    Roger Kulp

(http://voice.yahoo.com)