[ARSCLIST] Disney = God?--was: The Incompetence of Sonny Bono

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Loughlin" <mikel78_rpm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Also the idea of a young "live" girl named Alice in the
> wonderland of cartoon animation came to Disney from Dodgson's book.  In > Oh
yeah, a few years later on he did make a few million from a feature
> length cartoon entitled "Alice in Wonderland, which I do believe was based
> on Dodgson's book, and which Dodgson's estate never got a penny out of.

Actually, the Disney empire has essentially taken over any number of
traditional literary characters! In the 21st century, we inevitably
think of the Disney versions of Snow White, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh...
and so on.

Welcome to the XXI Jahrhundert...