Re: [ARSCLIST] The Incompetence at ENHS

--- Mike Loughlin <mikel78_rpm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ...the record I just put on was "You're
> a Sap Mr.
> Jap".  Do you think the Sony Corporation really wants this record
> to see the light of day again?

There's a very strong undercurrent of moral relativism in
current Japanese discourse on WWII -- ie, "Sure, we had the
Bataan Death March, but the US had internment camps."  So,
yeah, if it played into this interpretation of history I
can see them wanting to release materials that made the
US look racist.

David Breneman         david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business
(http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com)