Re: [ARSCLIST] RealNetworks -- a horrid format from a horrible company

On 10/28/06, Roger and Allison Kulp <thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tsk tsk.You should have used a Mac.I'm a recent convert,and I understand the fanatical devotion people have towards them,now. Windows/IE is of the devil !!!

I use a Mac a good part of the time, and I am getting really sick of that
little multi colored wheel that is the Mac counterpart of the Blue Screen of
Death.  At least the BSofD BS's you.

-- Frank B Strauss, DMD