Re: [ARSCLIST] RealNetworks -- a horrid format from a horrible company

In a message dated 10/27/2006 7:35:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx writes:
What kind of computer/system was this,may I ask ?
                            Roger Kulp

--- Mwcpc6@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion. I have avoided
> RealNetworks products ever since a
> RealPlayer upgrade somehow put my CD drive out of
> commission.

*********

It was a used IBM P-75 bought from a discount house. After the RealPlayer
installation it would only recognize an audio CD with a RealJukebox window that
wanted to copy it to the hard drive, which didn't have the capacity for that.

I didn't bother trying to solve the problem. The computer is still in use on
the job it was purchased for.

Mike Csontos