Re: [ARSCLIST] RealNetworks -- a horrid format from a horrible company

Tsk tsk.You should have used a Mac.I'm a recent
convert,and I understand the fanatical devotion people
have towards them,now. Windows/IE is of the devil !!!
If you see my earlier post,here Real gives Mac users
no problems,and no assortment of screens sort through
to get to the free download.I can't speak for how it
works with LINUX systems.
If I were at work,and wanted to listen to something
with Real,I would just wait until I got home,and
listen to it on my Mac.

                         Roger Kulp

--- Mwcpc6@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Daylight Time,
> thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> What kind of computer/system was this,may I ask ?
>                             Roger Kulp
>
> --- Mwcpc6@xxxxxxx wrote:
>

> > Thanks for the suggestion. I have avoided
> > RealNetworks products ever since a
> > RealPlayer upgrade somehow put my CD drive out of
> > commission.
> >
> *********
>
> It was a used IBM P-75 bought from a discount house.
> After the RealPlayer
> installation it would only recognize an audio CD
> with a RealJukebox window that
> wanted to copy it to the hard drive, which didn't
> have the capacity for that.
>
> I didn't bother trying to solve the problem. The
> computer is still in use on
> the job it was purchased for.
>
> Mike Csontos

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business
(http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com)