Re: [ARSCLIST] mostly for laughs too-- audio in asphalt?

----- Original Message -----
From: "rodbrown" <rodbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To really shake up the somnambulant sojourner, I'd think a chorus of
> "Ta-Ra-Ra-Boom-De-Yay" would work well. Or we could recruit a severe,
> maternal voice-over actress to read, "Wake up, pull over, and take a
> nap!!"
>
> Other thoughts?

Well...
"Sleepy-Time Gal"
"Sleepy Valley"
Definitely not Waring's theme of "Sleep!"
"On That Great Gettin' Up Mornin'"
the "Reveille" bugle call (sp?)
"Shake Rattle and Roll" ("get outa that bed and wash yo face and hands..."
"Stay On the Right Side Of the Road"
"Red, Red Robin" (not the full title!)
and isn't there an old hymn, something like
"Awake, Ye Sinners?"