Re: [ARSCLIST] MARC Records for Open Reel

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Fine" <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> This could be done in php or perl with an HTML front end and served over an
internal network or even
> made internet-accessible for contract or off-site workers. Actually, use php
form to fill a mysql
> database. Or it can be done with Filemaker, too. And I'm sure access also for
an all-Microsoft
> system.

If it is, as I suspect, a text-based file system, then it would
be not too hard to insert HTML tags ahead of data records and
data fields to create an HTML "list" disply!

Also, while MS Access can read a variety of data formats, virtually
nothing (except Access) can read Access database files. MS Visual
Basic (and Visual C++) can work with the Access .mdb file format,
but non-MS applications usually can't access Access...