Re: [ARSCLIST] MARC Records for Open Reel Tape

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christie Peterson" <cpeterso@xxxxxxxxx>
> Hi, Karl. Thanks for your response.  I found, for example, PHNTAPE MU
> 30, Interview with Varese and Victor Legley : (from New York City
> broadcast).

<http://utdirect.utexas.edu/lib/utnetcat/full.WBX?search_type=FL&search_text=PHN
TAPE&next_action=N&next_record_brn=008050993&loc_display_type=V>
> which is exactly the sort of record I'm looking for.  I can't figure out
> how to get a full MARC record display, though.  Is there a way to do
> that through the public display, or could you send me a copy of a MARC
> record with the field numbers and subfields?  Thanks!

I found a VERY complete web site (so complete that some of it was
over my head!) at:

http://opensitesearch.sourceforge.net/docs/helpzone/rb/rb_01-05-95c.html

I also got over 9 million hits when I searched "MARC catalog"...obviously
I didn't check them ALL out!