Re: [ARSCLIST] MARC Records for Open Reel Tape

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006, Christie Peterson wrote:

> Hi, Karl. Thanks for your response.  I found, for example, PHNTAPE MU
> 30, Interview with Varese and Victor Legley : (from New York City
> broadcast).
> <http://utdirect.utexas.edu/lib/utnetcat/full.WBX?search_type=FL&search_text=PHNTAPE&next_action=N&next_record_brn=008050993&loc_display_type=V>
> which is exactly the sort of record I'm looking for.  I can't figure out
> how to get a full MARC record display, though.  Is there a way to do
> that through the public display, or could you send me a copy of a MARC
> record with the field numbers and subfields?  Thanks!

You can do a personal name search Legley  Varese in Connexion which will
bring up OCLC 33396395. Hope this helps. Our public display cannot, to my
knowledge, be configured to give you the field and subfield numbers.

Let me know if you have trouble.

Karl