[ARSCLIST] MARC Records for Open Reel Tape

I'm looking for examples of how institutions have done item-level MARC cataloging for open reel tape, especially spoken-word. There are so many redundant, optional and seemingly irrelevant fields for audio recordings that I'm interested in comparing our choices to others'. If you've got some publicly-available cataloging like this that you're particularly proud of, I'd really appreciate being pointed toward it.

Thanks!

Christie Peterson
Project Archivist, Muskie Archives & Special Collections
Bates College
70 Campus Avenue
Lewiston, ME 04240-6018
(t) 207-753-6918