Re: [ARSCLIST] MARC Records for Open Reel Tape

Hi, Karl. Thanks for your response. I found, for example, PHNTAPE MU 30, Interview with Varese and Victor Legley : (from New York City broadcast). <http://utdirect.utexas.edu/lib/utnetcat/full.WBX?search_type=FL&search_text=PHNTAPE&next_action=N&next_record_brn=008050993&loc_display_type=V> which is exactly the sort of record I'm looking for. I can't figure out how to get a full MARC record display, though. Is there a way to do that through the public display, or could you send me a copy of a MARC record with the field numbers and subfields? Thanks!

Christie Peterson
Project Archivist, Muskie Archives & Special Collections
Bates College
70 Campus Avenue
Lewiston, ME 04240-6018
(t) 207-753-6918