Re: [ARSCLIST] Record Gunk

Hi dee ho David,

care as much about the sound on the disc as the artifact itself ;>)

think of the lacquer master & tape master as a reference for recorded sound [heaven forbid live music] & not act as if CDs & MP3s are the equal of good analog recordings.

in spite of claims to the contrary, analog recording & playback are alive & growing. care for a great dose? try "Blues Masters at the Crossroads" http://tinyurl.com/pvpzs

http://www.blueheavenstudios.com/index.cfm?get=bluesmasters9PDF-AD&CFID=10790219&CFTOKEN=68671487

Gonna be one fine time, I guarontee! lagniappe for everyone.

Cheers,

Duane Goldman

ps heads up on the Gennett recordings soon to be available; the mastering engineer loved the results of his cleaning efforts.