Re: [ARSCLIST] Preservation media WAS: Cataloguing still :-)

Yes. (to both, of course.) I did a lot of work with Peter Coyote at the last studio I did audiobooks in, and he does both magnificently. One day he was doing a PSA type spot ("Milk, it does a body good") and since the procuder was not available, he did it nine different ways, all spontaneous on the spot improvisations. It took us around the world in two minutes! Cold reading, too. Juts a sample, and he did a few dozen audiobooks before he caught on with the PBS crowd...

Then there is the famous Orson Welles outtake where he rants about the stupid ad copy "you can't grow peas in snow, what is this c**p" and walks out of the studio...
I digress.
<L>
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689