Re: [ARSCLIST] Malcolm Chisolm (Was: Not using headphones)

Also interesting, he made
> the move out to California with Bill Putnam. I wonder why he came back to
Chicago.

I seem to remember a story about Malcolm having a crazy time in California,
making good money, but then something like totalling his Ferrari and
deciding to leave California. Sounds crazy, I know. But I remember when he
explained it, because it was the only time I saw him come across as "actual
size", as opposed to larger than life.

Marcos

> -- Tom Fine

Columbia College, mostly