[ARSCLIST] Malcolm Chisolm (Was: Not using headphones)

Boy, I sure wish some had recorded the Chisholm classes! There would be some knowledge for the ages there.

Well, now that you mention it... I recorded almost every class I took at Columbia College, mostly on microcassette. After a few of malcolm's classes, I asked him if I could record his onto my DAT recorder. His response? "I don't care if you bring in a goddam 35 millimeter movie camera". I wish I could have..
I used to set the recorder up on the floor in front of him, and the first time I did, he said "Y'know, your recording would sound a lot better if you point the mic at the floor".
Anyway, I recorded most of the classes I took from him. One of these days I'll get around to transferring them.
Here is a link to a page that has a short recording of Malcolm, and some of his writings:
http://malcolm.bignoisybug.com/

-Matt Sohn
P.S. Malcolm's last name is properly spelled "Chisolm".