Re: [ARSCLIST] Cassette playback (was Can 78s sound better than LPs?)

Thanks for this excellent post, Richard. I've sent you a SpectraFoo image offlist, shows exactly what you refer to in the page you referenced. Slight bump up at 16k then swift decline to nothing higher!

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689