Re: [ARSCLIST] Can 78s sound better than LPs?

All I can say it it is the client's machine and he thinks it is fine... Were it mine I would check all the parameters. It's a Nakamichi portable.

I resisted changing the subject to, can cassettes sound as good as 78s?

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689