Re: [ARSCLIST] SP-15 turntable question

Doug Pomeroy wrote:

Does anyone on this list know the modification which causes the Technics
SP-15 direct drive truntable to rotate in reverse? I have the complete schematic.
(Note Dave Meyers and Jeff Duboff have both apparently disappeared.)

As an owner of four SP-15 turntables, I investigated the idea of adding a "reverse" switch to an SP-15 some time ago and was told by a German firm that modifies other "stock" Technics turntables that it was not practical to do it with an SP-15.

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's new CAMBRIDGE processes.