Re: [ARSCLIST] Non Tekkie question re: consumer CD recorders

I have a couplke of Masterlinks, and would hesitate to recommend, even with the great fearures you mention here. It is a quirky proprietary operating system, and takes a while to understand its way of working - but very good unit given all that. The one thing it will NOT do is record a CD directly in realtime - which I think is what he was looking for... and I would NEVER buy a used one, especially from ebay, as you just won't know what you are getting until you find out the hard way. They are just 799 new:
<http://www.zzounds.com/item--ALEML9600>

Just my opinion.

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689