Re: [ARSCLIST] ^ SP-15 turntable question

Well, poor Paul MIGHT be dead by the time Heather is finished with him. Wow, he shoulda listened to his daughter! If you haven't been following this sordid tale, do a Google news search. She has quite a past!

----- Original Message ----- From: "steven c" <stevenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 11:06 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] ^ SP-15 turntable question

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Lawson" <clawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Doug Pomeroy wrote:
>Does anyone on this list know the modification which causes the Technics
>SP-15 direct drive truntable to rotate in reverse?  I have the complete
>schematic.

Okay, now the big question:  why?  If you wish backward audio, this is
done much for effectively in the digital domain.  Is there another
function that you seek of which I am ignorant?

For one thing, it makes it simple to hear the secret messages on Beatle
albums, so we know once and for all whether Paul WAS or WASN'T dead...