[ARSCLIST] tape eaten by 112mkII

Okay, here's another one...

My brand new Tascam 112mkII appears to have just eaten the very first tape it was supposed to have played.

(Frustrating.)

In any case, I need to get that tape out of there but cannot open the drawer to get it out. The eject button isn't working. (Read: it feels as if the [eject] button is being blocked from doing its job.)

I see no screws with which to manually remove the window.
Suggestions..?

thanks again,
Brandon

Brandon Burke