Re: [ARSCLIST] J Folksay records label vs. Stinson records

Getting back to Thomas's original question, as I recall the Langston Hughes notes appear in the Asch 78 set as well. I have both versions but neither is on the shelf where it orta
be.

"American Folksay Ballads and Dances Vol. 6" (front cover; just "Folksay Volume VI" on back) is on ten-inch Stinson SLP 13, and the Stinson logo at the top says "New York 3 Los
Angeles 6" (and the label says "Midtown Record Corp. NY NY").

dl