Re: [ARSCLIST] VHS and Beta (was Re: [ARSCLIST] Longevity)

Special features and the Main menus. The menu volumes drive me nuts!

Angie Dickinson Mickle
Avocado Productions
www.avocadoproductions.com

David Lennick wrote:
By the way, can anyone tell me why most DVDs are mastered at such low levels?
Then you go to the special features and burst your eardrums. $1 DVDs tend to
have normal audio levels as well.

dl

"joe@xxxxxxxxxxx" wrote:

I love movies in 5.1, and since I installed the sub woofer, I hear things I
did not hear before. I've had no problem with dialogue being obscured.

js