Re: [ARSCLIST] speaking of totally proprietary formats ...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Fine" <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/03/technology/03google.html?_r=1&th=&oref=slogin&emc=th&pagewanted=print

> nice to know that all the personal data Google is or plans to be mining
will live in a parallel
> universe, the details of which are known only by the strange geeks who
comprise the Google brain
> trust!

Meanwhile, nobody at Google can...or at least wants to...explain to me why
every message I post to a blues e-mail list results in a message from
blogger.com
(a Google operation) telling me it can't post my message...which I never
sent
to them in the first place! To make it even stranger, the list I was posting
is a YahooGroups e-mail list...and Yahoo and Google are barely on speaking
terms!