Re: [ARSCLIST] Baking books? tape boxes

I dump those and replace them, after photocopying the title info..but then I have a few hundred spare (used) boxes available, many of them from having dumped bad (SSS) tape. I need to re-box a couple of hundred reels myself and I'm not looking forward to it (the photocopying part, since it involves getting the boxes clean enough to copy).

dl