Re: [ARSCLIST] Longevity

Tom Fine wrote:

Hi Phillip:

You were also one of the future-seeing guys who bought Muntz carts and Betamax, weren't you?

Tongue firmly in cheek on that one. Have a great 4th!

-- Tom Fine

<snip>

Actually Tom, I've got two Betamax tape decks, but they record and play back in Super Beta (WOW!) with not bad resolution. I hope to make DVDs from some of my old videos when I get around to it (this century?). And, I DO have an eight track tape player, too.

Well, I guess I've really given you two new reasons to respect my judgment in choosing a SACD player, huh?

And, a great 4th to us all!

Rod