Re: [ARSCLIST] Why sticky shed happened

I believe all audio tape came with a limited warranty - explicitly limited to replacement of the tape, not the recorded information, and implicitly limited to the demiseof the manufaturer...

What warranties have we now? Max five years for the drive if it is Seagate... still no warranty on lost data!

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689