Re: [ARSCLIST] John French (was RE: Ampex 456 - tip of the iceberg...chemistry)

Hello,

Not that John French needs any more kudos, but my four track playback head on my 1/4" Teac 2340R shows no sign of wear after having purchased it at least five years ago; it's a better head than the original Teac that came with the deck. So, thanks to Mr. French, reel to reel analogue continues on and on and on ......... Mine was a very small order, but John took the time to email me a few times about what he could do and did.

Oh, and I think that John has done some special orders for my brother's multitracks, too.

Rod Stephens

Steve Puntolillo wrote:

Hi --