Re: [ARSCLIST] Stereo records.

Actually the Tops version of "Blue Suede Shoes" http://rcs.law.emory.edu/rcs/pics/d14/14512.htm
  is supposedly by Geoge Jones http://rcs.law.emory.edu/rcs/artists/j/jone3400.htm as "Hank Smith".He also did "Heartbreak Hotel",which I own.They are pretty good.

Lou Judson <loujudson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Ditto! I had a 78 album of Disney's Zorro (can still sing some of them)
and of TOPS pop music - including Carl Perkins singing Blue Suede Shoes
- and Jimmy Stewart telling two Winnie the Pooh stories (pre-Disney)
from which I got this quote:

"Pooh, You're a real friend. Not like some!" ---Eeyore

Bucky Fuller liked to say that what exists when you are born is what is
natural - this from a man born before radio, airplanes, cars and
telephones. The would was pretty magical to him! And think about this -
he did not get his first glasses until after age 5 - so even the sight
of eyes was new and wonderful! He was quite a man for hsi times...