Re: [ARSCLIST] Stereo records.

I had it on 78, and it was labeled as Carl Perkins. I was 10 years old when I got it, and listened to it for five or six yeasr, but don't have it now to prove it... I also had some of those four song 45s, too, later on. But it was too long ago for me to reliably argure about it, so maybe you are indeed right, as I did have heartbreak Hotel on Tops... maybe that same one. No way to be sure from here.

Perhaps you are correct!

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689